Monday, November 3, 2008

Woo Hoo mom has finished her month long pilot and has time for ME!






Mom has been working some crazy stupid schedule this entire month-sometimes working 6 days or 7 days a week!!! Today was her last day on the Pilot called "Glee" and now she's MINE!!! Well-she works tomorrow and Wednesday but then she'll have thursday thru monday off!!!! I guess the good thing is mom had been working weekends so I got to hang with my Uncle on the weekends!!!

Today, mom took me to Panavision Hollywood to wrap out the camera packages from the pilot She also took me to lunch with her-we went to a place called Birds in Hollywood. We sat outside. There were firemen that were sitting outside eating as well. In the middle of their lunch they all of a sudden jumped up and ran to their trucks-they really scared me! Because they were running I wanted to chase them but mom grabbed my harness!!! They were racing to an emergency!!

Tomorrow mom and I will be going to Panavision Woodland Hills to prep a camera package for Navy NCIS. I'll have spent time at work with mom two days in a row!!! And then this weekend I think mom, her son and I will be going down to San Diego for a mini vacation. Mom is looking for a dog-friendly hotel to stay in so she can take me!!!! I'm so excited!!!


4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome time with your mom!
Enjoy her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey did you get the firemans food when they ran away from it! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOO!

I hope you have a wonderful mini vacation!

Kisses
Addie

Ferndoggle said...

That vacation sounds like such a great idea. I think I need to get away...

Penny