Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another day at Panavision!!!



Today mom took me to work!!! Panavision! I LOVE going to Panavision because I play all day long!!! I have lots of friends at Panavision who always come and say hello, give me treats and throw the tennis ball for me! Mom always says I get exhausted when I come to panavision because I never nap!! Why would I nap when there is so much for me to do!!!

Normally we leave Panavision around 2pm, but today we're still here working...well Mom is here working, I'm playing!!! Mom says I'm goign to sleep good tonight! I'll show here-I'll stay up all night!!!

11 comments:

Painter Pack said...

You look like those tennis balls are great fun! We play sometimes, but we mostly chew them to death! Hope you sleep great!!

Mya Boo Boo

Sparky said...

Velcro!

If you stay up all night, then I'm sure you must have a LOT of energy! Sounds like you're having a grrrrEAT day.

Sparky

Hero said...

You're so lucky to have so many hooman friends who love playing with you! I'm like you in that I can't take naps if there is a possibility of a good hard game of fetch.

Caramel Mohr said...

Hey Velcro, what's all the boxes? Do you get to run all around all the boxes chasing tennis balls? That'd be fun.
Scout L. Dog ^..^

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I know how much you love going there!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

You must have been exhausted after your long day at Panavision.

tailwags
Noah

Tina said...

Sounds like you had another great fun day “at work” . Lucky you! Only a Heeler can stay up all night after such a day!

Raising Addie said...

WOW that is soooo much fun to be playing all day long!!

AND you get treats... how could it get better than that!

Kisses
Addie

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar lucky yore mama wurks in such an intresting playse -- dada tuk me to wurk wunse and his offis wuz sooooo boring i wood almost rather be in my krate!!! ok bye

Kathryn and Ari said...

Velcro,
You are one lucky dogs. Treats and tennis balls AND extra time with mom? What more could a dog need?

BrandytheGreat said...

HEllo VELCRO!
We like your name!!
Thank you for the wonderful card! Do visit us at www.brandythegreatblogger.blogspot.com
There was a mistake on the mailing list. :-(