Monday, December 8, 2008

Mom is BACK!!!



Woo Hoo...mom came back last night-well actually this morning at 1am!! And she came back to lots of christmas cards for me!! I think she was jealous! I think she's going to help me send mine out today since this is our only day this week to do Mom and doggie activities!!! I'm so happy to see my mom!!! I did miss her!!

**UPDATE** Mom and I went out to lunch today! I got a dog biscuit and mom gave me tastes of her lunch!! Now we're heading out for a run!!

9 comments:

Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOO!

We are so happy for you Velcro!

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I know you are so happy now that your mom is back!
Enjoy your time with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Welcome back Velcro's mum. Good to have you both back again.

tailwags
Noah

Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back Velcro's Mama!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie and Mitch said...

Your story sounds just like ours! Isn't it just the bestest to have your mom back, Velcro?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i'm sure u miss ur mom like crazy while she's away...

preparing those christmas cards is so much fun

Maggie and Mitch said...

We got your cute Christmas card in the mail today, Velcro! We think you and your kitty sibs are just adorable with your reindeer antlers! Thank you so very much!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

W"OOF WOOF! I'm glad your mom is back, Velcro! Now have fun! I love your card, thanks!

Barklove,
Rusty

Comet and BLU said...

We're happy your mom is back. We don't like it when our girl leaves either.

Thank you for the card. You and your kitties are so cute in your festive antlers!
Comet and BLU