Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Mom is off to Scotland.....


Sorry I've been a bit absent this week. My mom found out on sunday morning that her Granny in Scotland had passed away-so she's been a bit preoccupied with arrangements to fly there(which she does tomorrow) and of course work!! But she wanted me to blog before she left so I could say hello to all my friends!

I've been receiving LOTS of christmas cards-mom is jealous!!! Mom is waiting for our cards to come in the mail-and now that she's leaving the country for a few days....I'll continue to be the christmas card slacker!!!

My Uncle and my pet sitter will betaking care of me while Mom is away! I'll still miss mom though-but I'll have the kitties to chase!!

I hope everyone has a great week and weekend. I'll blog when mom comes back!!

10 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I bet you're gonna miss her loads when she's away!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

Sorry to hear about your mum's gran Velcro. We'll miss you while she's away.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Caramel Mohr said...

Sorry about your great-gran passing. Hope your mom has a good trip to Scotland, an adventure maybe. Chase those kitties some for me, I love that!
Scout ^..^

Hero said...

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Make sure to give your mom extra kisses. I hope she has a safe flight there and that you have loads of fun with your uncle.

Lorenza said...

Velcro.
I am so sorry to know about your Mom's Granny.
I hope she has a safe trip there.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're so sorry to hear about your mom's gram, Velcro!
We know just how much you're missing your mom! We hope that both of our moms come home soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Raising Addie said...

We are so sorry to hear about her great grandma passing. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with her.

Give her many kisses when she returns from us.

Kisses
Addie

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Velcro,

Sorry to hear abt yr mum's grandma.

BTW, thanks for the cute Christmas card. I know you opted for snail mail only. Since we're not sending any, do come by and collect your Christmas card which we posted on our blog.

The Cole Crew said...

Velcro do you have a health plan & 401K at Panavision. As much as you are there I think they need to enroll you.
So sorry for your loss.
Mom & Dad plan to leave us next Summer and go to Scotland & Ireland too.

Ruby Isabella said...

Hello Velcro from the land of your ancestors.
My name is Ruby Isabella. It looks like you have a great life there. The sheep-herding looks like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about your mum's gran. I hope you don't miss her too much.