Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A rainy monday at the courts...


It has been rainy and windy and cold here! Yesterday, Mom worked so I had my petsitter come in during the middle of the day! Because it was soaking wet, we went to the tennis courts to play instead of the park. At least I got to go out to play even though the weather was horrible!!

Mom is off now until the 5th of january....we'll be driving back to Tennessee in a few days, with our kitties. Mom wanted to go back for the holidays and didn't want to fly me, so we're driving....days and days in the car with mom and the kitties!

I went sheep herding on sunday afternoon.

It was awesome. We were in a big field and I was sent off numerous times to round up the sheep from afar! Mom is amazed that I now leave her side to go get the sheep! We're hoping to go herding before leaving for the holidays, but there has been alot of snow so the weather may get in the way!! Mom is going to upload the pictures soon-I hope!! I love to herd my sheep!!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Rain and wind? Hmmmm.... it does not sound funny!
But sure you had fun there!
You are going to have great vacations with your mom and the kitties!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Rain, rain, go away... we had drizzling rain and very cold weather.

That is some long adventure you are going to embark on!

Go get those sheep before your trip, ok!

Kisses
Addie

Noah the Airedale said...

How long will it take you to drive to Tennessee Velcro? We hope you have a fun holiday.
We got your card today. Thanks so much!

tailwags
Noah x

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Very rainy here too lately, with snow in the mountains. I can see it from my car on the way to work!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Tennessee is a haul for you, Velcro! You'll have to stop in and visit with Gussie and Teka!
Have a wonderful trip!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

THE ZOO said...

wow yoos makin a trip ta owr state. owr kitties and tha woofers afore us hafe been ta florida seferal tymes but tha beans hafent went anywhere since getting us...JD and Gus