Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're in Nashville and I got to play with my cousin, Banner!















































We finally arrived yesterday! We got in around 1pm and I raced inside to see Grandpa and Granny!!! I was greeted with hugs and I wagged my butt and gave them all kisses!!! Mom thinks I was just happy to be out of the car!

Mom took me out into the yard to play with my Nashville Jolly Ball!Mom had bought it for me last Christmas-so it's like brand new!!! It was so nice to play and play!!! We also went on a cold run last night....I think mom got really cold on the run but I didn't! I played the grab the leash game alot on our run! When we got home we sat down to warm up then.....the bestest thing happened. My cousin, Banner, came to visit me!!! When he came in the house, I whined and cried with excitement! I had met him last Christmas and I remembered him!!! So we went outside to race around the yard and then came back inside to play! It was so much fun!!!! I didn't want him to leave but he had to go home and go to bed! I hope he comes to visit again tonight!

8 comments:

Hero said...

What an exciting and long adventure you've been having! I bet it must be nice to finally be at your destination. Looks like your having tons of fun with Banner!

Raising Addie said...

Velcro that first picture of you is just wonderful. Snuggling with your mom. That is what the holidays are all about!

It sounds like you are have a great vacation! I hope Santa Paws brings you lots of toys and treats!

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you are finally at your grandparents home!
Sure you had fun with Banner!
I am sure you will have a pawesome time!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

DEBI and NORWOOD said...

Hi Velcro! That long ride paid off .. getting to see Banner ago! Hope you have a great visit with Nanny and Grandpa.

What is your favorite holiday treat from TN?
Norwood

Maggie and Mitch said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you made it, Velcro! We're so happy to see you having fun with Banner!
Merry Christmas and we hope Santa is good to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Margaret Cloud said...

Velcro you are a cute dog and it looks like you are having fun, have a very Merry Christmas.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow, Velcro. You've (b)logged a lot of miles. So glad you made it safely and are enjoying the holidays with your family. Happy Christmas to you!
K&A

Thor said...

Velcro
My family and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
You received my email?

xoxo
Thor