Friday, December 19, 2008

We're on the Road.....




We left Los Angeles today. Mom took me to the park to play with my Jolly Ball before we left. So I slept most of the way to Needles California, which is where we are now.....the traffic was really bad leaving Los Angeles. Didn't all those people know that we wanted to make Flagstaff today but didn't because traffic was horrible!! But we're out of the car now...I just ate my dinner and we're going to bed. Mom had hight hopes of making it to Oklahoma City tomorrow night....but now that plan might be out the window....

I hope everyone had a really nice friday!

7 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

You look really comfy in the car Velcro. You know how to travel in style. Have a safe trip and we hope the traffic improves.
Take care and have a fun holiday.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy x

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay at leest yoo got to ride in stile mama and dada mayk me ride in the bak seet!!! ok bye

Caramel Mohr said...

Roadtrip!!! I love road trips! Sights & smells...don't really like the sounds...and extra food treats. Have a great one and be safe.
Scout ^..^

Gussie said...

Get you in the front seat! Lucky thing! Jake has to share the back seat with Rod while Gus drives and auntie sits in the passenger seat.

Sparky said...

Velcro!

OMDogness! Don't tell me your snuggling next to a C-A-T?! Those creatures can't be trusted, be careful my friend!

Sparky

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a nice cushy spot you have, Velcro! Are you getting any fun snacks when your mom has to make pit stops?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I hope the traffic gets better.
Have a happy and safe trip!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza