Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm in Carlsbad with my Mom!



Mom is in Carlsbad to run the Half marathon tomorrow! We got to Carlsbad around 1pm and Mom and Grandpa went to the expo-I couldn't go...they didn't allow dogs! Stupid people!! But Mom didn't stay long and then we headed to downtown Carlsbad! Mom and grandpa tasted some wine, I was allowed to go into the wine tasting room! and then we went to see the sunset!!

We're in the hotel now-I'm sleeping!! Wish my mom good luck and if you'd like to donate to her charity for Labrador Rescuers, the link is here:

http://www.active.com/donate/labrescuers09/planetynneprunning

12 comments:

Gayle Smith said...

Cool! Hope you have a great run tomorrow! I can't see how it would be any fun personally...my bro-in-law does the half iron-man...man that looks like hard work.
Have a fun trip Velcro!

The FOUR Musketeers said...

Wow the last picture is very nice ! With the sunset as the background ! Marvelous !

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

You guys are always in front of a beautiful sunset.. I am jealous! Good luck in the race! I hope you mom can get use to running next to humans instead of you!

Good luck!
Norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Good luck mom. We love the sunset picture..
Hey Callie gets to try and herd sheep today. We are all curious as to what she will do..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Raising Addie said...

Oh we have our paws cross that your mom does great!!

We LOVE love love that last picture of you and your mom!!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie

The Cole Crew said...

That sounds like a great day!

Noah the Airedale said...

Good luck with the run Velcro's mum.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow carlsbad yoo ar in my nek of the woods now so to speek as their arnt enny akchooal woods heer ennyway if yoo stop by the top secret dog park and i am their come over and say hello ok bye

Lorenza said...

I am sure your mom had a great run!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor said...

Hope your mom had a great run! Beautiful pictures of you two!

Love,
Thor

Maggie and Mitch said...

We wish your mom all the best, Velcro!
Make sure you order room service and ask for ice cream!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hero said...

Wish your mom good luck for me! The sunset was very pretty, but not as gorgeous as you and your mom together.