Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mom is working again....






Mom started working again. I got to go with her Monday and today, so my petsitter took me to the park yesterday and she'll take me tomorrow. So it hasn't been too crazy!! Mom and I went on a run this morning-I think she was itching to get out there since we hadn't run since before we left Nashville.

So we're back to our normal routine. I went sheep herding on sunday-it was AWESOME!! I love sheep.

Mom has said she'll let me visit my friends on friday-since she's off...until then. I hope everyone is having a great fun-fileld week! I can't wait to visit everyone!!

8 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Ahhh back to the old routine. Don't ya just love routine...I sure do.

tailwags
Noah

Maggie and Mitch said...

It's nice to get back to the old grind, right, Velcro?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Oh I'm sure she will still have some time for ya right?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mack said...

Hi Velcro,
I hope you had a pawsome Christmas holiday.
Do you like riding in the car with your mom?? We love it!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so glad that you made it back safely.. We missed you guys..
We are off to herding different sheep this weekend in Whitesboro Texas. Callie is staying with Sis and just Louie and I are going. Mom says she hope I can keep the barking down a bit..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Thor said...

Hi Velcro!
How good you got to go with your Mom some days. You look so cute in the last picture!

Love,
Thor xx

Kathryn and Ari said...

We're glad to hear you made it back safely, Velcro. What's mom working on these days? More Mad Men episodes, we hope? :)

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice to go back to your routine, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza