Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures from this week....


































Mom worked alot this week, but she still found time for me! She took me on two runs and then my petsitter took me to the park and then the tennis courts! Mom and I wanted to share the past few days! Mom is off today-she worked super late last night-and she has mentioned a "bunny run" at Ocean trails tonight. I'm pretty excited about that!!!

Also....Mom will be running the Carlsbad Half Marathon for a dog charity, Labrador Rescuers. So far she is the top fundraiser, but she hasn't reached her donation goal. She runs the race on January 25th-without me I might add. She realizes there is a recession but if you can help with any amount of a donation, we are both pretty sure the dogs at Labrador Rescuers sure would be happy about it!! Here is mom's donation page:

http://www.active.com/donate/labrescuers09/planetynneprunning

4 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh wow we wish your mum all the very best running in the half marathon. My pinky couldn't even run a half mile....she's a blob.

Great pics too Velcro.

tailwags
Noah

Amber-Mae said...

Dang! Looks very cold over there!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so sweet of your mom to fit time in for a rescue run.. We will try and get mom over there to donate.
We didn't get to go herd those new sheep. To windy in Whitesboro so we will herd our old sheep later today...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay that pikcher of yoo in the fog is verry spooky i hope their werent enny ghosts hanging owt in it!!! ok bye