Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An update on Carlsbad and at Panavision with mom





Mom had a great Half Marathon in Carlsbad! She raised over $1800 for Labrador Rescuers (she was the top fundraiser) and had a decent run. She had wanted to run sub 2:30 but ran it in 2:36. And I was there to giver her kisses at miles 6 and 11!! Mom was SO HAPPY to see me each time! And I was so confused that I couldn't run with her! She kept running away from me and leaving me with grandpa! I love grandpa....but I love my mom and want to run with her when she's running!!

Mom worked yesterday. I got to see my petsitter!!! And then today, mom went to Panavision and I got to tag along and help!!! I'm so helpful! Tomorrow she'll be working again and then I think she's off on thursday!!! maybe Jolly ball or trail run?? I hope ever doggie had a wonderful weekend . Mom promises I'll get to visit my friends on thursday or amybe tomoorw night if she's not back super late from work!!

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Well done to your mum Velcro, in doing the run and raising the money.

tailwags
Noah

Maggie and Mitch said...

That's awesome that your mom raised all of that money for those deserving Labs and finished her race with that excellent time!
Have a great time together on your mom's day off!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

Yay, Mom! I love the 1/2 marathon--it's one of my favorite distances. Congrats on your great race, and for raising money for such a good cause. And Velcro, I'm thinking you probably would have been a whole lot sore by mile 10. It's probably better that you stayed with Grandpa!

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Whooo hooo!
Way to go on the race! Your mom is great for raising all that money! I will check into a jolly ball.

Norwood

Allison (Dog Mom) said...

Haroo, Velcro! We finded yur blog from Norwood. Woo look like woo have a lot ov fun adventures wif ur mommee! Can we be fwiends?

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo