Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're HOME!!!


































We got home last night but Mom was way to tired to blog-she had to sit on the couch, drink wine and eat Chinese food-I don't know what that is about!!

Luckily the drive wasn't too long yesterday! We stopped a number of times to pee. Mom brought out her camera when we stopped at the Flagstaff rest area. It had that cold, wet white stuff again. I really wanted nothing to do with this uncomfortable, cold wet, white stuff-but I obliged mom while she was snapping pictures-and then I made a mad dash to the car! Get me to the warmth!!!

We made it home around 4:15pm. And boy was I happy to be home!! I sniffed everything just to make sure we were in the correst place! I helped mom bring in a few things from the car!! And then we did nothing!

I think I'm going to see my Sheep today! I'm so excited!!!

9 comments:

Painter Pack said...

Very glad woo made it home safely! And even if you dont like snow, I still think woo are a great fella!!! Hope you enjoy your warmth!!

Mya Boo Boo

Margaret Cloud said...

Glad to see you made it, traveling is tiring. I see you both acted okay in the car, my pets did not travel well. Hoping your New Year is going great.

Noah the Airedale said...

Welcome back home Velcro. What a fantastic road trip you all had. Glad to hear your are home safe and sound.

tailwags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure you had a great vacation but there is nothing like home, right?
Glad you are back.
I hope you had the chance to see the sheeps today!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

That was one heck of a trip you had, Velcro! We're sure you're thrilled to be home!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Granny Two Shoes said...

The Photos Are Wonderful!

Hero said...

I'm glad to see that you're back home and away from all the snow. I got your card today in the mail and my mom put it on the fridge. Thanks again! Your card is the only christmas card we put up for display, because it was the cutest!

happy said...

Hi there! Happy New Year! Just dropping in to say a belated thank you for the lovely card.

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網