Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're on our way back to Los Angeles...

































Mom has been a slacker the past few days-she forgot to let me blog and talk to my friends...and then we got in the car today-so I know I wont get a chance to visit anyone's blog until we get home on Saturday night. But I promise I will because I want to see how everyone celebrated New Years! I ate chicken!! It was yummy!!!

We are in the hotel in Oklahoma City tonight. No dog parks at any welcome centers heading west. Mom did talk to the Oklahoma Welcome Center people to ask about the dog parks!! Mom says tomorrow is our long day.... she hopes to make it somewhere into Arizona. I guess that means I'll be sitting in the car all day long!!!

13 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday Velcro. Safe travels matie and happy new year.

tailwags
Noah

apple + chelsea said...

I'z say you has lots of fun on your's holiday!!

hope you's traveled safe!!

<3 Apple

Maggie and Mitch said...

For some reason mom is singing "On the Road Again"! Have a safe trip, Velcro! We bet you can't wait to get home!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Painter Pack said...

Have a safe trip!!! Ha roo roo roo!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Amber-Mae said...

Have a safe trip back & Hap Hap New Year!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

It's a good thing you keep your mom company during the long long drive. Safe travels. I always help watch the road.

Norwood

Thor said...

Hi Velcro!
Have a safe trip!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love
Thor

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar kwite the rambling dog i hav never been owt of the country of california!!! ok bye

The FOUR Musketeers said...

Have A safe trip ! & do come back and share with us your fun trip (:

River said...

Wow, that was a nice long holiday! I'm sure your grand pawrents were very happy about that. And at least you got to go with your mom. Happy New Year to you!

love & wags,
River

K27Blogs said...

Hi Velcro!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop in and say hello! I hope you have a very safe trip back home. Riding in the car can be boring sometimes. At least you get to smell many new places!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Happy New Year Velcro!!

Boy it sure sounds like you had a great Christmas. I don't like riding in the car myself. We had a great timne in the country with Dachsies Rule!!

We had a very scary New Years morning but we are ok.

Be good....Mona

Lorenza said...

Happy New Year!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza