Saturday, February 7, 2009

it's been a rainy few days!




It's saturday and mom thinks the rain has stopped...but it's been a lazy day for us. Mom has had a busy week! But she's made time for me, like she always does!

We went on 3 runs this week and a walk...one of the runs was in the rain.

While mom was working, my petsitter took me to the park to play with my tennis ball. It rained while I was at the park-but I didn't mind because iw as chasing squirrels and my tennis ball.

I think I'm going sheep herding tomorrow! SHEEP!!! I can't wait!!

Velcro

8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

It's been rainy here too. But it's nice coz I love getting all wet & drippy when walking on the grass! Whee!

Boogie Woogie,
Solid Gold Dancer

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro

You are very talented walking yourself. I can't wait to see you herd! You and your mom are peas and carrots. No other way to be.

Norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya you get to go herding. Sure wish you were closer so we could watch a real expert..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Rainy days mean no walkies for me! My mom is so boring!
Have a great time with the sheeps!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

Sheep herding? That sounds like SUPER fun!

Tom

The Cole Crew said...

Rain, rain go away. You have to make time for herding!

Chef said...

Hey Velcro! You've got grass. I haven't seen grass in months. I love to play in the rain too although it makes me stink afterward and then I need a bath! Hope you had fun herding.

xo
Chef

Tina said...

Lucky you! My mom was sick last week and we didn’t run since then. But she promised me to take me this week again. Seems like she has something in mind she wants to be fit for. A 5k run in the end of march, she told me. But she can’t take me there. That’s sad. Maybe I can watch her? And bark a bit to make her run faster???

It seems you have a lot of fun carrying your leash in your mouth – just as I have, I love to bite hard into it and make it fly around my head…