Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mom came home early today!!













Mom got up early this morning, 5am, so she and I could go on a run before work! Mom felt bad because she worked a VERY long day yesterday. My petsitter came in twice yesterday!!

So this morning, we ran 3 miles before mom left for work! She gave me a yummy Kong filled with food and left. But I always know I'll get park and play time with my petsitter-and I did!

The special treat was Mom walking in the door at 7:30...she was home early tonight! We just got back from a walk and are now spending time on the couch!!

8 comments:

NESSA the hovawart said...

Good for you, dear friend. I'm so lucky becouse my mommy is always with me...
Kisses and hugs,
Nessa

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're so glad you and your mom got to relax together, Velcro! We know how hard these long days away from your mom are for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

It sounds like just the perfect day, Velcro!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Wait wait wait ... 7:30 is early???

Amber-Mae said...

That's great news!!!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOO!!!

That is always fun when mom's come home early, but we agree with Dennis. 7:30 is early?!

It sounds like your mom really loves her job to work so much!! At least, we hope she really loves her dog!

Give her extra kisses for all the hard work she does, ok Velcro.

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so great that mom got to come home early.. She needs to do that more often..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure it was nice to enjoy some more time with your mom!
Having a good time on the couch sounds great to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza