Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mom has been busy....but feeling better!

Mom was off on Monday and I think she was tired of being a sick hostage in her own house so she took me to Ocean trails for a hike and beach time with my Tennis Ball. It was super fun!! I met lots of doggies who were also out with their mommies! Probably because it was such a pretty day! Mom took a tennis ball with us-but we didn't need it because I found one on the beach!!



Mom's been working the rest of the week, So my petsitter has been taking me to the park around lunchtime. I've had great tennis ball sessions and squirrel chases!! Mom has taken me for a run when she's gotten home, 3 mile runs last night and tonight.

I'm tired now...I think it's time for bed! I hope everyone has had a nice week. Mom says if she gets off work early tomorrow she's going to let me visit my friends!!

11 comments:

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

It looks like you're having a great week, Velcro! We're glad you mom is feeling better!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're so glad your mom is feeling better, Velcro! It looks like you're having fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Fenway said...

Hi Velcro!
I'm glad your mom is better so that you can get outdoors and play. We herding breeds need to RUN!

Your pal,
Fenway

Margaret Cloud said...

My dog always liked it when we went for a walk, sounds like you had a great time.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so glad that Mom is feeling better. To bad she had to go back to work and leave you with the petsitter.. We know you miss her..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Still in Canada! Ben's been getting some good airtime here this week--let me see if I can find a follow-up story. If so, I'll post it asap.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad your mom is feeling better!
You had a nice time with her!
Those pictures are great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Glad to know your mom is feeling alot better...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro
That looks like great fun and a great day with mom! I am curious.. how do you and your mom get all those pictures together? Does she have really long arms?

I love seeing the beach and the ocean trail. What a fun and beautiful place.
Norwood

chasingsquirrelswithrusty said...

OOOOO! Squirrel chases! I had to come right over to see about it!

I'm glad your mom is feeling better and able to take you out for those squirrel chases!

Barklove,
Rusty

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Hey Velcro.

You like sticks too! I carry the big ones and usually run real fast by my mom and knock her behind the legs with it. I drop it pretty quickly, then try to kill it and gag on the bark. It's alot of fun. Sounds like you have fun with sticks too.. My mom usually laughs and says I am ridiculous.

Norwood