Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mom has been very busy!!






Mom left me over the holiday weekend(that would be last weekend). She went to Alabama to tour a college or something human like that!! My grandpa stayed with all of us and took me for walks and ball throws in the park. When Mom got home on Monday the 16th it was late. The next day she took me to work with her at Panavision. It's kinda boring at Panavision but at least I'm with mom then the next day she started her job, glee. It will air on Fox in may after American Idol and then in the fall. So now she's super busy and I see my petsitter! She takes me to the park to play but I miss Mom. I'm hanging with Mom today!! She ran a triathlon race this morning that I couldn't participate in but now she's home with me!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I think Mom is taking me to herd sheep tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Your mom has been very busy!
Sure is nice your Grandpa stayed with you all!
I hope you can go to herd tomorrow!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

We've been missing you, Velcro, and are glad you're well and having fun and some quality time with your mom in between her busy times!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Maggie and Mitch said...

Wow! You sure have been a busy girl, Velcro!
What a bummer that you didn't get to run the triathlon with your mom! Next time maybe?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

HI Velcro!
You mom is sure busy but don't worry. She always makes it up to you.

Norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We can't wait to hear how the herding went. We are sure you will do an awesome job..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Margaret Cloud said...

Velcro, I like coming by and seeing you, you are so pretty, looks like you had fun.