Sunday, February 8, 2009

SHEEP!!!




I saw my sheep today! Ok...they aren't exactly my sheep...but for the hour and a half I worked them-they were my sheep!!! Mom and I were working on driving today. We're trying to coordinate my walk-ups...our trainer, Steve, was very happy with our progress in our first day of driving! I left mom's side most of the time!

When we got home, that little black and white beast decided to snuggle with me! But I guess she's not too bad....she's soft and she plays with me!

6 comments:

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

We love your "Snuggles on Sunday" photo! But what about some photos of your sheep, then?

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay it is nice that yore kitty sister wil snuggel yoo my kitty sister just hisses at me and bats me in the fayse ok bye

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a sweet picture of you and the black and white beast, Velcro!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Good job Velcro!
I know you enjoy a lot being with the sheeps!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro!
Nice report card! You look confident and in charge! I am jealous, all my heeler friends were herding this weekend. Oh, what a purrrfect pillow you have.

Norwood

Life With Dogs said...

Sounds like you did a great job! Just make sure the cat knows who wears the pants.