Saturday, March 7, 2009

A long week for mom...



Mom had a very long week! She worked long hours and into the wee hours of the morning but she made time for me this week-we went for runs in the sunshine and rain, walks around the park with geese and ducks and ball time. And when mom was working, my petsitter took me to the park when the weather was nice and to the tennis courts when it rained!!

But today, it's Saturday and that means the weekend! The weekend is the time I get to spend all day with mom! She and I went sheep herding today! We were working on my outruns and my driving.Mom and I are entering into an AHBA sheep herding trial on march 28 so were were practicing! And next Sunday we'll be working more!!

I hope everyone has had a great week. I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit! Mom's work has gotten in the way of my blogging and my friends!!

-Velcro

7 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Hello Velcro!!

You must be sooo good at herding those sheep by now!!

We're glad you get more mom time this weekend!

Have fun sweetie!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Noah the Airedale said...

Weekends are the best. It's great having the pinkies home.

tailwags
Noah

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

It sounds like you're doing super well with the sheep herding, Velcro! What fun that you will be in a trial!

Have a great Sunday with your mom!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro!
No problem. We understand. Your mom sure makes weekends the best. I love your park pictures. Hope you do good with your outruns.

Norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so waiting to hear about your herding.. Practice hard we know you will do great in the trials...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
You had a great time there meeting doggie friends, ducks, squirrels!
You look great with those sunglasses!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

No apologies necessary, Velcro! We understand that your mom is super busy at work! Those are super great pictures! We enjoyed them all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch