Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two days of Sheep herding!

I went sheep herding both saturday and today! Today was the BEST! Mom and I were really working on my outrun and today we were clicking as a team. mom was trying to stop me from over running the sheep at the lift point-and she and I did it! We practiced it quite a few times, and after mom telling me "there" at the back of the sheep, I continued to do it properly! Everyone cheered the first time I did it and mom put her arms up in the air and cheered....if she had only told me that was what she wanted me to do I would have done it months ago!!!

Mom took me to Ocean Trails this morning for a 4.2 mile runm bunny hunt and ball playing on the beach. No bunnies today but I did find a ball on the beach so Mom threw it to me for a bit before we headed back on the return portion of our run!

Mom and I had a great weekend! I'm tired now!!






Mom and I just found out about Bogart's Dad, Klaus. Rest in Peace Klaus

7 comments:

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Hi Velcro,

We just love all the pictures. It got cold back here in Houston so me and the Mommy cuddled all weekend. I wish I had a petsitter to take me for walks when the Mommy is at work.

love...Mona

Life With Dogs said...

I tired dog is a good thing any day :)

Amber-Mae said...

We hope your herding was soooper fun! Yeah. we heard the news too & we're absolutely heartbroken...

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie and Mitch said...

Lucky you for finding a ball, Velcro!
We are so heartbroken about Klaus. Today is such a sad day.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so proud of you Velcro. Mom just need to learn to talk dog!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Congratulations! You are good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Margaret Cloud said...

I am happy for you, sounds like you and mom did a great job. I am sad about Klaus, I will say a prayer for him.