Saturday, April 25, 2009

A lazy Saturday with Mom




Mom got home around 2:45 am this morning and didn't get to bed until around 4am. So when the alarm went off at 10am-she wasn't happy! She called my sheep herding trainer and cancelled our training session for today. I guess sitting in the car for an hour and a half wasn't something mom wanted to do today! But I have had her all to myself-well, the kitties have been getting some loving too. As a matter of fact, my silly sister kitty, Blossom, Actually came outside with mom and I. She was on a silly lead acting silly! She doesn't like the lead and Mom thinks she's kinda scared-that's why they are only inside kitties! But it was funny!!

6 comments:

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

Nothing like spending quality lazy time with your mommy!

For Blossom, you might think about a Puppia harness. They are extremely comfortable and most cats love them!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Maggie and Mitch said...

We're so glad that you're getting to spend quality time with your mom, Velcro! Enjoy your Sunday!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Velcro, that lead your mum puts on the kitty is a good idea. I guess she can't run off if she has that on. Glad you had a good day together.

tailwags
Noah

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Velcro at least you had fun with the kitty.. We are sure mom will take you herding real soon. Oh I am entered in a trial on Saturday. My first official one. Sure hope those sheep cooperate..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Margaret Cloud said...

Well Velcro I have to tell you cats hate the tie out leash. I had one cat (Buffy) that actually went into the laundry and brought her leash to the door and would set and meow to get out.

Lorenza said...

A lazy saturday sounds good to me!
Enjoy your sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza