Sunday, April 26, 2009

My 6 mile trail run with Mom...





Mom and I went on a long trail run today in a new place! It's called Portuguese Bend and guess what, there are alot of bunnies in this nature reserve as well!! We started off later than mom likes to, around 8am. Mom couldn't seem to find the entrance to the trailhead-silly Mom! The first half of our run was all downhill, with lots of bunnies, then when we started back to the car it became all uphill, with not as many bunnies. It was getting warmer and the bunnies were hiding!

But mom and I had fun and I got water throughout our run (I drink out of mom's running water bottle). When we got home I got my yummy breakfast and then napped!! What a nice day with mom!

4 comments:

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

The pair of you are so amazingly energetic!!!

erin said...

Bunnies!?! I LOVE bunnies! Actually, I love to CHASE bunnies! How were you able to run with your mom with such a major distraction like bunnies around?
Woof,
Keeley

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro!
That looks like a fabby trail! Plus bunnies to lure you along! I was wondering, do you ever run into snakes or coyotes on the trails out your way?

It's always good to see you and mom having fun together.
Norwood

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow six miles!!! that is like almost all the way bak to the mithical land of noo york frum california rite??? ok bye