Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An overcast day at the park!

Mom and I woke up to a cool overcast day!! She took me on a 3 mile run before she left for work! She always takes me on a morning run so that we have mommy/doggie bonding time-especialluy since she works long hours!

Once mom goes to work, I get a yummy kong and about 5 or 6 hours later I get taken to the park by my petsitter!! Today the park is so much nicer than yesterday because it's about 20 degrees cooler than yesterday!! Mom is sure I'll be chasing squirrels today!

She just loves getting the daily pictures of me!!

I hope evrery doggie has a wonderful wednesday!

Woof

-Velcro


Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure it was great to have a not so hot weather!
Here it was cloudy but very hot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza