Thursday, May 21, 2009

A busy thursday

Mom woke up early today to go running with me! She got in late last nite and didn't get a lot of sleep but she always wants me to get exercise and fun before she leaves for work! She worked a 14 hour day yesterday and probably another super long day today...that's why my petsitter comes in twice a day!

Today was a different kind of day. I was taken in the car to THE VET! I wasn't sure why I was there!! Mom wasn't with me...what was going on? I sat in my petsitters lap until my vet asked her to leave(I get very attached to my hoomans when I'm in the vet)...I was alone in the room...my mom had decided that I was getting the rattlesnake vaccine today! I go to a lot of places that have snakes(trail running and sheep herding etc) and since I tend to be inquisitive-mom decided it might be a good idea! It's a 2 part vaccine-part one is done!

After my shot, my wonderful petsitter took me to the petstore to get a special toy for being so good!! I got a new BALL! Imagine that! Then I went to the park to play! I didn't play long because I'm supposed to get a bit sore and tired from my shot!

I just now got back from ny evening visit to the tennis courts! Mom is still at work and will be until about midnight! But I got to play and get out of the house to pee and poop!! I can't wait for mom to get home! She has one more day of work, friday, and then I'll have her for 3 days! And then she only works for 2 days and she gets 10 whole days OFF!! I wonder what mom has planned for our free time...maybe sheep herding or camping?? Maybe running, ball playing or just hanging out.... All I know-i always look forward to mom coming home from work!

Woof

-Velcro


Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

4 comments:

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Hey Velcro, I think that tennis ball on top is an irregular -- maybe you can get it at a discount!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sure you had a busy day!
Glad everything went well at the Vet!
Good choice at the pet store!
You are going to have your mom at home for 10 days?? Pawesome! I am sure she is planning interesting things to do together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kasha said...

You're a pretty inspirational dog owner! You work a lot and still take exceptional care of Velcro and even find time to blog! Amazing! I might have to look into that vaccine. Arizona can be tricky with snakes.
Kasha and Africa
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/

Raising Addie said...

Howdy Velcro!!

We sure do hope that your shot didn't hurt! Lucie screams when she gets shots. Hailey and I don't make a sound at all. (Lucie is a bit of a drama queen)

That is super cool that you got a prize for going to the vet!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey