Friday, May 29, 2009

A friday with Mom


Mom is getting sleep! She went to bed fairly early last nite and slept until 730 in the morning! I'm letting her sleep because I know she needs it! And in turn we're doing fun things together! We went for a run down to the harbor today in the misty rain! Mom seems to love this misty rain stuff...I guess it's ok...as long as I'm with mom! She took me to the infinity pools and the fountains. Most of the times we're here, the fountains are dancing and it's scary-but today NO FOUNTAINS! So I was able to get close to the water!!!

5 comments:

Raising Addie said...

That sounds like a nice run in the rain! I love the rain but Lucie hates it.

We hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
You are so nice letting your mom have some rest!
I am sure you two are going to have a pawesome weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor said...

Glad you got to do fun things with your mom like running in the rain.
We´re getting some rain here too.
Have a wonderful weekend you two!

xoxo,
Thor

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Careful, Velcro, the fountains might just be trying to lull you into a false sense of security!

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Hey Velcro
That was your run in the rain! Looks fun to me and the fountains were off! Go crazy!
Norwood