Monday, May 25, 2009

A long weekend with mom

First of all...I saw my SHEEP this weekend!!! Woo hoo! Mom and I spent 3 1/2 hours herding on sunday! She said I was exhausted afterwards...whatever mom!!! I did great! And mom and I had a great time!!



Today, Mom and I went on an 8.5 mile trail run at ocean trails. The highlight of the run for me was getting the tennis ball thrown to me and the beach and stalking a bunny for 8 minutes! I didn't catch the bunny-but boy I got close to it!!


Mom goes back to work tomorrow and tuesday and then she has 10 whole days off!!!!

7 comments:

Raising Addie said...

BOL!!!

Look at you go after that bunny!!

Great job with the sheep Velcro!!

We can't wait to hear what your mom has planned for your vacation!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Noah the Airedale said...

You're a herding natural Velcro.
I bet your excited about spending 10 whole days with your mum. Do you have any plans?

Noah x

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

10 whole days off! We can't even begin to imagine the fun that you and your mom are going to have!!!

Life With Dogs said...

10 days off? What will you do! :)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya our favorite, herding!!!
Wow 10 days off that will be so much fun..
Sorry you didn't catch that bunny. We spotted a squirrel at the lake but Mom wouldn't let us chase it. Something about the deaf ones not listening when they are called..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

Bummer about missing the bunny, Velcro! 10 whole day with your mom! You must be so excited!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

erin said...

Whoa, that does look like it was a fun weekend! If I had seen that rabbit while I was off leash... well that's it, my girl would have never seen me again because I'd be half way to New Zealand before I stopped. Unless I caught it of course. Velcro, have you ever caught one before? They are like the coolest squeak toys ever!
Woof,
Keeley