Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mom left me...

Mom left me yesterday morning! She flew in an iron eagle to Tennessee to see her hooman son graduate. She left at 6am and to my surprise....my wonderful petsitter came and took me out at 7am!! Then she came back again in the middle of the day. The biggest surprise of all....she's staying the night with all of us!! For mom's entire trip!!

Mom is getting pictures of me and my wild escapades while she's away!! I'll show her! I'll have a wonderful time while she's away!!!!


Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

5 comments:

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Mom left you in good hands. I didn't know you play football too! You do it all Velcro!
Norwood

PS -congrats to mom's son!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I know your petsitter takes very good care of you all!
Congratulations to the boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Have fun while your mom is away Velcro! I bet you and Blossom can find some fun trouble to get into!


Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

We hope that both you (and the kitties, of course) and your mom have a wonderful time!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

NESSA the hovawart said...

I bet you'll have good time, but you are missing mommy, don't you? ;-)
Have fun,
Kisses and hugs,
Nessa