Friday, May 15, 2009

My friday

Mom got in at 3am this morning from work. So she slept kinda late. But she had enough time to take me on a short run!

Mom is working right now but I'm at the tennis courts with my petsitter! It's our evening place! Today my German Shepherd friend, Heidi, is here too!! Mom and I see her and her mom out walking a lot!

Mom leaves me tomorrow! She packed a suitcase this morning and put it in the car! But my petsitter is going to be staying with us-overnight-so that we don't have to sleep by ourselves!! Mom is going to the Rocky Top state to see her hooman son graduate from high school! I sure wish I could go! But she'll be back on tuesday!!

I hope everyone has a lot of fun planned for the weekend!

-Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations to your Moms Son!!!

We sure do hope she has a safe trip!

Don't throw too many parties while she is gone, ok Velcro. Take good care of blossom!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey