Monday, May 11, 2009

My monday at the park..

Hi friends! I'm at the park and mom is working! My normal petsitter is back after her vacation! I missed her! She takes me to the park for squirrel chases and ball throws!

Yesterday I went sheep herding with mom! It was her mother's day present from me! My trainer is changing my training up a bit since we didn't have such a good showing at our first Intermediate trial. So yesterday I was put in the large arena with one sheep! And we practiced on me driving one sheep from one end of the arena to the other!

Mom was busy all weekend so I couldn't visit all of my friends. I hope everyone doggie mom had a great mother's day!!

-Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

1 comment:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Hi Velcro!! That was soooooooooo nice of you to take your mom herding on Mother's Day...REALLY thoughtful!!!

I am glad you are out having fun with your pet sitter!!!