Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ocean Trails with Mom







Mom and I went on a misty cool run at ocean trails this morning. I got to chase bunnies, sniff and smell lots of things. Met a bunch of dogs and of course chased my tennis ball at the beach! I tricked mom into going into the ocean to get my tennis ball. He he she got her shoes wet..she slogged back 2.5 miles to the car with wet socks and shoes!!

It was a fun run. It was messy because it was we but mom and I didn't care!

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!!

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Wet socks and shoes are not funny! Well... that is what my mom says!
Glad you had a nice time with your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Love the fog!

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

It does look pretty wet! You're both very brave!

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice photos and glad you had fun. It probably was no fun for your mom with wet feet. What a nice mom to take you on such nice walks.