Friday, May 22, 2009

Watching squirrels!

Mom worked a very long day yesterday! She came home after midnight! But still got up to run with me!! But it wasn't a good run-we got about 2 miles in and mom noticed I was limping. So mom and I walked the rest of the way home.

I went to the park with my petsitter during the middle of the day. She noticed I was limping as well. It's not the same leg that got the shot! Mom thinks I might have jumped off the bed chasing my cat, Blossom, and tweaked my front leg!

But let's get to the most important stuff-the park! I chased my tennis ball and squirrels! It was a lot of fun!!! Did I say I love to chase tennis balls and squirrels?

Mom gets a 3 day weekend this weekend! I'm so excited!! We're going sheep herding tomorrow and sunday!

I hope everyone has a fun weekend! I hope to visit everyone this weekend!

Woof!

-Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

1 comment:

Allison (Dog Mom) said...

Uh oh!! We hopes yur leg is better soon!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo