Monday, May 18, 2009

While Mom is away....



I've been playing and touring and hanging out! I'm having a wonderful time with my petsitter! I've gone to the park, the courts, the park with Zoey, a trip to Redondo Beach and a trip to Starbucks, where I was found lounging on the comfy couches. Mom thinks I'll turn my nose up at her when she comes back!

We did have an earthquake yesterday. I was at the tennis courts playing and the ground started to move. The tennis court lights started to sway and so did the street lights. I was right in the middle of a game of Tennis ball chase when this happened. My petsitter and I stopped and stared into each others eyes...and then it was over. And I wanted to play more! Mom found out about the 4.7 earthquake after the fact...Mom you missed it!!

5 comments:

Hero said...

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with your pet-sitter! You've been really busy since your mom left. We occasionally have earthquakes where I live, but nothing that I've ever felt. That must have been quite a shock to have a game of fetch interrupted by an earthquake!

Kasha said...

I would like to get away from Africa for a trip. I am not sure who to trust. Do you know your petsitter or did you find a good agency? I am curious how that works and how to go about going on a vacation. Have fun and congrats to your son!
Kasha and Africa
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/

Maggie and Mitch said...

OMG, we heard about your earthquake, Velcro! We're glad it just interrupted your game and that was it! How scary!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Earthquake? Woah! That is scawie. I've never felt the earth moving before but my hoomans have three years back when they were living in a high rise building. They all freaked out!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Velcro, we heard about that earthquake. How bad was it? Sure hope there wasn't too much damage.
Sounds like you've been having a ball with your petsitter. You're pretty lucky to have such a good companion when your mums away.

tailwags
Noah