Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heelers love to Roach


He he, Mom tried to do this with me the other day-she failed miserably!! It was funny to watch her!

I haven't done much today because Mom, grandpa and my hooman uncle were putting down floors in my hooman brothers room! He arrives on monday night and the room hadn't been finished yet-so they've been busy busy busy! I think mom and I will probably go for a walk! But I have been helping with all the stuff in the garage!

I hope every doggie is having a wonderful weekend!

Woff!!

-Velcro

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Sounds like your family is busy!
I love to roach too!
Have a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

That's a great photo, Velcro!

Glad you're helping to get the place ready for Monday! How exciting!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro.
It's too bad you couldn't snag a photo of mom doing it. That would have been a classic.
Norwood

Kasha said...

Good thing you do the blogging, so your mom can get other things done! You're pretty talented Velcro!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Bummer! We would have loved to see your mom roaching right along side of you, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the 4 Bs said...

hey Velcro! it looks like you are having a great roaching session. we would love to see photos of your mom roaching too! hee hee!

woofs.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We sure would have love to see mom do that...
We can't wait till your human brother gets there. Sure hope we get to see some pictures!!


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie