Monday, June 8, 2009

A long run with mom along the ocean

Mom! I can't believe you took a picture of me doing peemail! I was chasing ground squirrels along the fence! They were all over the place! The ground squirrels live along this fence which is on a cliff overlooking the ocean! It's one of our favorite places to go! We ran 8.5 miles today!It started off cool and then the sun came out-so I was very happy that mom had a water bottle just for me! I was super tired when we got home and napped! Then I chased my kitties!

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sounds like a pawesome day!
I'd love to see a squirrel!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Allison (Dog Mom) said...

Mommeez arr soo embarrassing.

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay they always trot owt the kamra at emberrassing timez dont they??? i think we shud set up hiddin kamras in there secret room wot they lok us owt of that wood show them!!! ok bye

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

That's moms for you. They NEVER know when to stop using that camera!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh those squirrels sure would be fun to chase.. 8.5 miles it is a wonder you took a nap when you got home..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

How embarrassing for you, Velcro! Our mom takes R-rated pictures of us too! It's just awful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

8.5? That's fantastic. Wish we could have joined you!