Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Park time tuesday!

Park time again!!!! Mom is working, again! She should win the lottery so that she can stay home with me! But I'm very happy to have my petsitter who takes me to the park everyday!

My mom's brother has a big yellow Lab, named Banner. Mom just found out that Banner will be going to a Pittsburgh Pirates game next week because it's pup day! I want to go to a baseball game with my mom!! Mom's brother is in Pittsburgh working on a movie for a few weeks! Then.....Banner will be coming out to California to visit and play with ME!

Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

6 comments:

Bruce said...

Cool Velcro...that's really something to look forward to:)

Maggie and Mitch said...

How neat that Banner will be coming for a visit! We bet you can't wait, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Thor said...

So nice Banner will visit you!

xoxo,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I am sure you and Banner are going to have a pawesome time together!
I'd love to go to a baseball game!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Velcro
Mom works crazy hours but you still look happy being with your petsitter.

Norwood

Deefor said...

That's great that your petsitter takes you to the park. Ask Banner about the baseball game. What a lucky doggie.

Deefor