Sunday, June 28, 2009

A sunday 10 miler with mom!

Mom was very busy the past 2 days taking her hooman son to freshman orientation! So when she woke up this morning to go for a long run, she decided to take me! She originally wasn't going to take me since she was planning on running 10 miles-but mom wanted me to get exercise too! So she decided to share the run between me and her! We started off on the roads and then ran into Ocean Trails so I could chase bunnies!! We ran 10 miles but I got to run off leash after Peter Cottontails!

I love my mom!!

7 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

What an awesome Sunday you had, Velcro!

Woofs,
Tommy

Noah the Airedale said...

You and your mum must be super fit unlike the blobs that live here (including me lol)

tailwags
Noah

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

What a great day you had! Nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting our blog too.

Guinness & Shiloh

Raising Addie said...

OMD you ran soooo very far Velcro!!

You must be a super dog!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Bruce said...

Very cool Velcro:)

Josie said...

Those trails are BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you gave those bunnies heck! Hee hee! Love Josie

Kasha said...

10 miles! That is amazing! I totally look up to you for doing that!