Monday, August 17, 2009

....

Hi friends, it's monday which means I spent a fun filled weekend with mom! She worked last week-and on saturday we were supposed to go sheep herding...but mom had a bit of a "work related accident" on thursday nite.....a 1000' film magazine was accidentally dropped on mom's head and cheek! She came home on thursday. With a sore head and smelling of blood-because her cheek had been bleeding! I gave her lots of kisses! She went to work on friday, but saturday she was very tired and still had a sore head-so she cancelled sheep herding and I took care of her!

We did go for a trail run last nite-mom will hopefully put a post up about our run! I met a lot of doggies last nite!!

I hope all my doggy friends had a great weekend!!

Woof

Velcro


Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Ouch!
I hope your mom is feeling better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

We are very glad that you took good care of your mom Velcro!

We bet it was all of those extra kisses that made her better fast!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Anonymous said...

Hi Velcro!! It is good to hear from you!! I hope your Mum is feeling better....I know you will watch over her while she is on the mend. I'm sending "super-positive cattle dog vibes" your way!!! Love, Josie

Maggie and Mitch said...

OH NO! We hope your mom is feeling much, much better, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deefor said...

Hi Velcro
I hope your mom is all totally better. That sounds really painful.

Deefor