Monday, August 24, 2009

I hate these fountains


Mom has been home with me since thursday. She's been busy moving her hooman son into college...but after she moved him in on friday, she was all mine!! of course, I was supposed to be a couch potato because of my paw-which is much better! So we didn't do much on saturday!

But sunday and today mom and I went on some nice runs! And I got to see my boyfriend, Reggie!

Tonight mom and I ran down to the fountains. i don't like the fountains! They spray water up in the air and make noise-but mom seems to like them for some reason!! I'll never understand hoomans sometimes!!

Mom is working the next 4 days, so I'll be going to the park with my petsitter! I told mom I wanted to visit my doggy friends today-but she's been cleaning and getting ready for her busy week. i hope all of you don't forget about me!!!

Woof

Velcro

3 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

Hang in there, Velcro! We're sure you'll get to see your friends soon!

Woofs and Purrs,
Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Deefor said...

If you jump in the fountains you'll like them better. That's not allowed in the park by my house. Of course I'd NEVER do it, but it's been known to happen.

Josie said...

I'd never forget about you, Velcro!! Your blog is awesome! I understand when Mums get busy, etc. I hope you have a great week! Love, Josie