Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

I have an ouchy on my paw! Mom said it looked like a little boil! My petsitter noticed me limpoing yesterday at the park...I wouldn't let her see my paw but when mom got home from work I had to show it to her and VOILA my ouchy was there looking a tad infected and sore. So I've been getting these paw soaks with hot water and Epsom Salt! I don't like it but I get yummy chicken as a treat! I'm going to the vet today-i don't like going to the vet without mom!!!! I cry!!! I'll try to be a big gir!

Woof

Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh no Velcro, an ouchie. We sure hope it's better soon. Tess is going to the vet today too. Her ouchie is being removed.

tailwags
Noah x

ScoopyourDawgspoop said...

AWWWW! what a cute dog....poor babie, sorry bout your ouchie!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh we sure hope your paw gets better real soon..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

We hope the vet helps you out and your foot feels better soon, Velcro!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Yikes! Hope it's nothing serious and clears up soon!