Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday at the park

Another monday at the park! Mom is working today. But we had a fun weekend! I hung out all day saturday with mom watching football! Then on sunday, mom and I got up super early and drove north to Pt Mugu. We picked up my grandpa and drove to LaJolla Canyon in the Santa Monica Mtns. Mom was running an 11K trail race but I wasn't allowed to run with her! She started the race and ran away from me!! But I cheered her and was so happy to see my mommy cross that finish line! She gave me a big hug!!
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

7 comments:

Hero said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun this weekend. Too bad you couldn't run the race with your mom, but seeing you at the finish line was probably the best moment for her during the race.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Glad you had a great weekend with your Mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abbey said...

Hi there, great shot... hello Velcro from 2 Aussie Danes :)

Raising Addie said...

Howdy Velcro!!!

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

See any squirrels today?

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Deefor said...

Good thing you were there to help your mom finish the race. Sounds like you took very good care of her this weekend.

Josie said...

Hi Velcro! I bet you're proud of your Mum. And I bet she's thankful to have a cute little running partner/coach like you!! You gals are a great team!! Love, Josie

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Hi Velcro
What an incredible day! You are the luckiest dog around.... way to go on raising all that money!
Some day will have to do a race together.
norwood