Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mr Squirrel don't leave!

Mr Squirrel, I hope you don't disappear from my bloggie!!! My mom and I have been so touched that a squirrel would post on a doggy blog!! Mr Bunny has never posted on my blog!!

I'm sorry if some of the doggies hurt your feelings! I know they didn't mean to be mean!! I know they like you too!!

I just wanted you to know that I'm your friend and I'll always come to see you at the park!

Your friend

Velcro, the Australian Cattle Dog
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

4 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Who's being mean to Mr. Squirrel? If he's your friend, he's our friend too.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i am sorry if mr skwirrel misintrepritted ennything we mite hav sed over in my yard the skwirrels hav ben engaydjd in varyus kampayns aginst me but if yore mr skwirrel reely wants to be yore frend then perhaps it wil leed to day ... day ... daytant between dogkind and skwirrelkind!!! ok bye

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

As you know, Velcro, we do actually like squirrels here in France so we find your efforts to make friends to be quite admirable. We hope that somehow, someday, you can indeed be friends.

Woofs,
Tommy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I did not want to make Mr. Squirrel get mad!
I hope he comes back to your blog!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza