Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday with mom




Mom and I ran at Ocean trails this morning!! I chased bunnies on the trails and then found a tennis ball on the beach! Mom spent 10 minutes throwing the ball for me then we finished our run!

After the run, we went to Redondo Beach where Is at on concrete while mom had french toast! She did give me a piece of buttered warm bread!! I ate my breakfast when I came home!

Now it's nap time and hopefully tonight I'll go to the park at sunset, like I did last nite, and have my tennis ball thrown for me!!

I haven't seen Mr Squirrel today! Probably wont see him until tomorrow when I go to grandpas house for a cookout or Monday when i go to the park!!

I hope you have a nice day today, Mr Squirrel. And I hope all my American doggie friends are having a wonderful labor day!! And happy weekend to all my non-American doggie friends!

Woof

Velcro

7 comments:

Hero said...

Sounds like your mom and you had a great time! That was very nice of her to share a bit of bread with you. I hope you see Mr. Squirrel when you go for your cookout!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Happy sunday with your Mom!
And Monday too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bruce said...

Looks like the two of you had a super-douper, terrific time Velcro!
Happy Labor Day!
your cat pal,
Bruce:)

Deefor said...

I hope you got more running around in yesterday and I bet you have a fun Monday.

Deefor

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy Labor Day to you too.
That trial sounds like so much fun. we will try and twist Dad's arm. It is like a 4 hour drive for us to Belton but uncle Bill lives in Austin which is really close to Belton..
We have missed you...
We would love to play in your ocean..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Maggie and Mitch said...

It sounds like you and your mom had an excellent day, Velcro!
We hope you're enjoying your Labor day weekend - what's left of it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Mmmmmm, buttered warm bread .....