Thursday, October 22, 2009

My mommy is running the Carlsbad Half Marathon for a doggie charity, Labrador Rescuers!


Mom has signed up and will be running the Carlsbad Half Marathon again this year for one of their official charities, Labrador Rescuers. It's a doggie charity!!! She's set up her donation page and if you'd like to donate to help these Labradors find forever homes here is the link:

http://www.active.com/donate/labrescuers2010/PSpragu3

I can't run it with her...but I will be barking and wagging my tail on the sidelines like I did last year!

Please help if you can. Any amount will help mom reach her goal and help these doggies find a home and help if they are sick!

remember, you donation is tax deductible-whatever that means!

Woof

Velcro

2 comments:

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay good on yore mama!!! hay we liv rite neer carlsbad so if i see her i wil giv her a tail wag!!! ok bye

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Your mom is pawesome!
I will be cheering for her from here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza