Monday, November 16, 2009

Sheep herding....


































Mom decided that saturday was going to be MY day! So we went sheep herding on saturday morning! We drove to Phelan for our 11am lesson! We were going to be working on fundamentals again....my outruns, my go bys and awees. So we were in the arena working on my outruns! Mom did alot of running pushing me wider and wider! Then we took the sheep into a corner in the big field and Mom and I were worked on my flanks and my inside flanks! I really enjoyed it, once I realized I was allowed to get in close to the sheep!

10 comments:

Bruce said...

Yipee Velcro! Glad you had fun!

Hero said...

You're so lucky to have a mom that gives you the opportunity to do what heeler should do. I bet you were amazing out there!

Josie said...

Hi Velcro! I'm glad you had an awesome time sheep herding! The picture of you and your Mum is way adorable!!! Have a great day!! Love, Josie

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Sounds awesome! We are so jealous--we haven't been herding in ages. You're so lucky, you're always on the go!

JNTR

Thor said...

Looks like you have a pawsome day!
Lovely picture of you and your mom!
xoxo
Thor

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what fun Velcro. You are such an expert. We are so proud of you..
Hey there is a new heeler blogger named Wyatt. We added him to our sidebar. Go have a look.. He is just a pup..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Sure you two had a pawesome time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

You're doing really well, Velcro! It looks like it was a warm day...

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a great picture of you and your mom, Velcro!
It sounds like herding went well for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網