Sunday, January 17, 2010

My mom has one week until her Charity Half Marathon

Mom is running the Carlsbad Half Marathon again this year for a DOG Charity, Labrador Rescuers! She did this last year and had such a positive experience running for an animal charity that she decided to pound the pavements again for us doggies!!

She set a higher goal this year, $2000. She has almost reached this goal-she has raised $1850 for the doggies! But she so wants to make her $2000 goal. if any of my doggie friends can help, the homeless and sick Labs would be SO happy!!! All the money raised goes to help these Labs!

So if you can spare, $1, $5 or even $10 to help out, mom and I and all the Labs at Labrador Rescuers would be thrilled! And remember your donation is tax deductible! Mom knows it's a horrible time to be asking people to donate-and we both understand if you can't! But if you can donate any amount, it would be greatly appreciated!

here is mom's secure donation site:


I'll be going down to Carlsbad with my mom to be her Race Support! I cheer her along the route! I wish I could be running it with her, but they wont let me!!

5 comments:

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay owtraydjus diskriminayshun that they wont let yoo run!!! i am shoor it is becuz yoo wood defeet and emberress all the hyoomans!!! ok bye

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness, your mum is so good to run all that way. She must be very fit. Good luck Velcro's mum.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Anya said...

My Mommy loves it also running
great to run for that marathon..
I wish you success...
Yeahhhhhhh

Kareltje =^.^=

Chef said...

Good luck to your mom, Velcro. With you cheering her on, she's going to do great!

xo
Chef

Thor said...

Woof! That´s a great cause! Good luck to your mom Velcro!

Thor