Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday is a Sun Day

I got extra time at the park today because mom was a slacker! I didn't get a run in this weekend because "she" was running the Surf City Half Marathon! When are they going to start allowing dogs to pace their mommies on Half Marathons?? I want to run all these races with my mom! But I guess it does get me extra park time!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!! I'm sorry I haven't stopped by to visit! My mom's job occupies A LOT of hours during the week! She worked 68 hours last week-so she's finding it hard to help me visit my bloggie friends! Please don't forget about me!!!

Mom and I are on twitter-if you are on, mom and I could tweet! Here is out tweet name: @Southbaygirl

Please don't forget about me!

Woof

Velcro
Sent via Penny's BlackBerry

3 comments:

Josie said...

Heck Velcro..we would NEVER forget about you! I know it's hard when the Mum works alot. Have fun at the park!! Have you seen Mr. Squirrel lately? I wonder if he made it through the rain. Love, Josie

The Thundering Herd said...

A sunny day would be a novel concept for us right now. And we did follow you on twitter. Did you hear a Herd following you?

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

How could we possibly forget about you, sweet Velcro?