Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday...








I am thankful that I have a mommy that loves me very much!! She got up early this morning so that we could go on a 3 mile run before she left me for that "work" thing! And Mom and I are both VERY thankful that we have the bestest pet sitter ever!! She takes me to the park to play, twice a day! She takes pictures of me everyday so that mom knows what my day has been like and she takes care of my brudder and sissy kitties!!

I wish mom was home more during the week-but at least I'm not being left alone all day!!

What are you guys thankful for?

Woof

Velcro

6 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

I'm thankful I don't have any paper work to do this weekend. although I have to go to a @#$%^&*!!! meting on sunday!

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

And we're thankful to get to see you--you're always doing something fun! Say "hi" to Mr. Squirrel for us!

JNTR

Josie said...

I'm thankful that Mum and I have our own home now and are no longer homeless. That was awful and scary.I'm thankful for a Mum that spoils me rotten, takes me hiking and snowshoeing...I just bought her a book (with my allowance $$$) called "Digital cameras for dummies" so maybe I will be able to have a blog soon!! Yes, say hi to Mr. Squirrel! Love, Josie

Lorenza said...

Those are very good reasons to be thankful for, Velcro!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

We are so glad you have your wonderful pet sitter, Velcro! Yes, your mom does love you - HEAPS!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am thankful for my nice home with mama and dada it beets beeing lost in that canyon for shoor!!! ok bye