Sunday, March 28, 2010

hmmmmm


Hmmmm, some people think it's funny that my kitty is on a leash and I'm not! yeah, it's funny! And it's even funnier to see her flattened to the ground! Silly kitty! She's an inside kitty so she's not used to being outside. mom occasionally takes her out on a leash. But she takes away from my ball playing when she's outside!

I went to the vet on saturday for my "pink eye"....no bloods were taken! Whew! But I did have stain put in my eye and then my doctor put a light in my eye to see if I had scratches on something called my cornea...good news, I dont!! But mom has to put some cream in my eye for the next week! But she says it's going to help my eye heal!! So I guess I'll let her do it!!

Woof

Velcro

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I hope your eye heals soon!
Well... I have to admit I have never seen a kitty on leash!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Sons Mum said...

Hi there guys! I'm Major, Im a Great Dane from Australia.
I'm so glad you've found you voice, please come join me and keep blogging, ill check in on you regularly

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Velcro, you sure have a pretty cat! Is she more fun that your tennis ball? Mr. Squirrel?

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

Kitties simply don't seem to be made to be on leashes, Velcro!

We hope you eye is all better soon!

Woofs,
Tommy

Maggie and Mitch said...

We've never seen a kitty on a leash before, Velcro!
We hope the cream helps your eye to heal very quickly!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Josie said...

Good news on the eye!! Your kitty is gorgeous! Love, Josie

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow!!! i thawt kreem wuz for coffee but if it fikses yore eye then gud!!! ok bye

Sam said...

We wish you a very speedy recovery!

Sam