Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I had mom to myself all weekend!


Mom Mom Mom was all mine this weekend! She got up early on saturday morning to feed us, even though she got in from work at 4am! Then we hung out when she woke up. She was tired and was yelling at the TV....all I saw was a ball bouncing on the TV!!

Saturday nite we drove up to visit mom's hooman son! She didn't want to leave me at home because she's always working! So I got to see my hooman brudder and spent time with mom!

Sunday was MY day!! Mom didn't run a race this past weekend so we had wonderful snuggle time! I helped mom clean the house and helped her make my dinners for the week! I taste test the chicken! It was good to go!!

Mom is home early from work today! She was so excited that we'd get snuggle time!! And hopefully, she and I will get a run in tomorrow morning before she goes off to work again!

I'm not happy about the suitcase that she has started to pack! That can only mean one thing! I AM BEING LEFT! Where is my mom going???? I heard something about a big apple....is that a ball? But Mom has said my petsitter will be staying with all of us so that we dont get lonely!!! I sure wish I could visit that big apple with mom!

Woof

Velcro

8 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Thats great ;)
What a lovely weekend with your mom ;)

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Maybe mom will bring you a big apple whne she returns!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

Oh No, Velcro, NOT a suitcase!

But it does sound like a very fun weekend you had!

Deetz said...

My mom has been talkin about going to the big apple in July? Can you see my mom in a big apple? Crazy!
I still gots a smile on my facey and I look at Sharkie's trees everyday. My dad is a very tough cowboy and even he gots a tear in his eye.
I am glad you gots snuggle time with your mom
Deetzy boy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya an entire weekend with Mom. That is so awesome.. Maybe Mom can bring you a big apple? We know she will miss you are much as you miss her.. Enjoy your day with Mom...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

My Sons Mum said...

Hey there Velcro, you look like an Aussie but sound American! Im confused... Im sure you keep your Mom busy with your ball antics, I have a blue friend just like you . Take care little one xx Major

Josie said...

I know it's awful when a Mum leaves town with her suitcase and leaves you behind....but NYC is too big, too crowded, too loud!!!! Better off staying home with the kitties and your sitter. I bet your Mum will bring you a nice present! Love, Josie

Tina said...

Velcro, you wouldn’t like it in that big apple, I think, too much concrete and cars, I’d say, though my mom loved it there. But that was way back when she even didn’t think of me yet, I wasn’t even born. Staying at home with dogsitter and tennis ball isn’t too bad, is it? Our Mom had promised us to go in the backyard today playing some ball but now it rains:-(
Dingo in Germany