Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Jolly Ball of a Sunday!

Mom left super early this morning without me! She had her running stuff on but I didn't go! I was super angry! She was gone all morning-and when she came back her shoes smelled like mud and whatever she was trapsing around in! I sniffed her shoes alot and she told me she wanted to take me with her, but that the State Parks in California dont allow doggies on the trails!! So she had to run this trail race without me! Poo on you State Parks!

Because Mom couldn't take me on her long trail race, she did take me to the park to play with my jolly ball It was so much fun! I had the grassy knoll all to myself and played so hard I cut my tongue and bled all over my pretty blue ball! You see, I try to bit it-but can't because it's hard plastic, but it leaves little bite marks all over the ball. So I must have cut my tongue on it. Mom was worried and then realized it was just a little cut and it stopped bleeding almost immediately! But my ball had funny blood streaks on it!!

2 comments:

giantspeckledchihuahua said...

Maybe that jolly ball bit you back!

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello velcro its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm that ball luks like a littel tiny deth star i am suspishus of it!!! ok bye